The IDentia Identity Provider (IdP) provides centralized user authentication capabilities for distributed web applications and services. It functions as a gateway to bridge between back-end attribute services and the relying parties for delivering user attribute information. IDentia offers IdPs under multiple protocols such as SAML, OpenID and OpenID Connect.
ENHANCED IDENTITY TRUST
IDentia offers a highly secure and robust identity management solution for the extended enterprise. It integrates the OpenID/SAML standards with PKI technologies. Instead of using username/passwords, PKI certificates are used as user identities to ensure high identity trust, confidentiality and integrity for secure data transactions over the internet.
IDENTITY AS A SERVICE (IDAAS)
IDentia is designed to be an IDaaS in a cloud environment to support extended enterprises. It provides companies with a flexible and cost-effective way to integrate identity management and user attribute exchange across multiple organizations.
BENEFITS OF IDENTIA IDP
- Standards compliant: SAML, OpenID, OpenID Connect
- Enhanced user identity trust based on PKI certificates (software certs or hardware certs, e.g. Common Access Card (CAC))
- Single sign-on (SSO) and single log-out (SLO)
- Lightweight to support IdAM for mobile and embedded environment (e.g. tactical edge environment)
- Attribute exchanges via SAML attribute services
- Monitors user activieies
- Dynamic LDAP configuration
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Extensible and scalable
Download a free trial version of IDentia today!