The IDentia Trusted IdP is a SAML 2.0 compliant implementation for federated identity management. It supports various user authentication mechanisms (including username/password, multi-factor and X.509 digital certificate) for multiple RPs with Single Sign-On (SSO) and Single Log-Out (SLO) functions. Combined with standard-compliant RPs, the IDentia Trusted IdP enables flexible user authorizations to support both Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and Attribute-Based Access Control (ABAC).
BENEFITS OF IDENTIA TRUSTED IDP
- Single Sign-On (SSO) and Single Log-Out (SLO)
- Dynamic configuration of RPs and their metadata
- Dynamic configuration of LDAP services for multiple LDAPs
- Automatic attribute type mapping from LDAP to SAML
- Run-time auditing and monitoring of active user sessions